[thechat] LOTR!

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Dec 20 13:57:48 CST 2001

My 12-year-old will NOT be seeing it, because all my kids have had a
sheltered life and he couldn't deal with the violence. No gore, no
gratuitous violence, but it's very realistic. Nowhere near as violent as the
TV version of 'Last of the Mohicans' (or LOTM as we don't like to call it.)

joel
"If life's just a living room, then I'm in the hall"
-- David Gray