[thechat] [Joke] Fiorinian Rhapsody

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Dec 20 15:02:04 CST 2001

I like it a lot Martin ... (and I remember those days too)

However, I decided over lunch today that (a) it needs to be upbeat to
counter the peessimism of the HP volley and (b) (being headquartered in
Houston and all) it would probably be most appropriate if our response
were more along the lines of a Country song.

Something like Brooks & Dunn's "Neon Moon" perhaps .... (a wonderful
2-step!)

I spend most every night
Contemplating the sight
Of a merger soon

Seeing that I'm tied up most of today ... and off tomorrow closing on
the new house and moving and all ... I may not have it up until late
next week ...

RonL.
(!!!%^$%^& - a guy from Cleveland actually wrote the words "wonderful
2-step"! What IS the world coming to?)