[thechat] LOTR!

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 23:19:33 CST 2001

--- Michele Wandrei <michele at inthree.com> wrote:
> For those of you who have seen the movie, do you
> think it's okay
> for kids to see?  I have two boys, almost 8 and
> almost 10, who
> are enthralled with The Hobbit, and who are really
> pushing us to
> see Lord of the Rings.  Would you take your kids to
> see it?

My 11-yr-old daughter thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm
reading LotR to her now, we've just left Helm's Deep
after a battle of epic proportions. Can't wait for
Dec 2002!!

We didn't take the 6-yr-old, though. I'm reading her
the Hobbit. We just got to Rivendell for the first
time.

Terry

starting to look forward to taking the girls to see
ET on the big screen in March.