I'm In Love with New Zealand [was: Re: [thechat] LOTR!]

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 23:30:59 CST 2001

So I'm looking at some of the panoramas in LotR, like
before the fellowship attempts Caradhras, and after
they come out of Moria, especially. And I'm thinking,
"I'm gonna go backpacking there someday." So, any of
you evolters down in NZ got any inside info or URLs on
backpacking on that unbelievably gorgeous and
seemingly
unspoilt southern island?? It'll take me a long time
to get the air fair together, but I already have most
of the backpacking gear.

Terry