[thechat] Audio burning with Easy CD Creator 5

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 10:08:10 CST 2001

For those of you who have Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum, maybe you can help.
I'm running WinNT 4.0

I'm trying to copy one of my audio cd's for Christmas(any of them for that
matter) but when the program is testing the source drive audio transfer
rate, it stops and becomes un responsive at 46% of it's check.  This happens
with every audio cd I try to copy using Soundstreams "make a music cd"
option.

I know both drives are ok, I have an older version of Easy CD Creator that I
can use and it works fine for copying audio.

Anyone have some idea of why it's failing at 46%? Is there a fix for it?, I
have just downloaded all the updates and that didn't fix it.

Thanks,
Bob

---