[thechat] FWD: Viridian Note 00283: Geeks and Spooks

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Dec 28 12:51:22 CST 2001

Finally got around to reading this. He wanders around a bit, but finally
makes the point (I think) that crypto and security in general would best be
handled by an intelligent, well-trained populace rather than some special
interest group(s) which is a great idea, but where you gonna get an
intelligent, well-trained populace?

Interesting read, even though I'm not much of a crypto student.

joel