[thechat] RE: [Theforum] waaaaaaay OT -- snow

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Jan 3 12:36:38 CST 2002

Ha!  I like it!

I remember driving 100+ miles to church on Sunday in northern Minnesota
... and pushing snow over the hood of the car on the unplowed roads the
whole way there ...  [probably not one of the brighter things I've
done.]

RonL.
[Who's really gonna get bopped later!  I read about this at lunch today
in Smithsonian ... a Swedish tourist hotel in Jukkasjärvi ... made
entirely of ice!!

http://www.icehotel.com/english/index2.htm

Not sure I can convince my soon-to-be bride to make the trip though.]