[thechat] Human Resource software package

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Jan 4 15:15:16 CST 2002

Any have a favorite HR package? Or how about any HR package at all? We
tested Knowledgepoint's 'Performance Now' but can't get a stable
installation (after 40 hours of my time working with their tech support.)

I think our HR folks are most concerned about ease of writing reviews. I
most concerned about ease of maintenance - will it share info with my
existing ms-sql db? Does it even HAVE a shared database?

Thanks once again.

joel
--
dreamer easy in the chair that really fits you