[thechat] If Jar Jar Binks wasn't bad enough...

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Sun Jan 6 01:10:32 CST 2002

On 2002.01.05 17:09, Ron White wrote:

> At least she'd make good eye candy ;-)
> <>
>
> How so? She's chubby and not all that attractive

Chubby... by whose standards?  What's up with people expecting beautiful to
= skinny? I think thin is sickly. Especially if we're talking pop standards.
If you think Britney Spears is chubby you obviously haven't been to Wal-Mart
lately.  I'd far rather see a beautiful women with a healthy figure.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Britney, but c'mon... "chubby?"

Yikes.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215