[thechat] If Jar Jar Binks wasn't bad enough...

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Sun Jan 6 14:05:59 CST 2002

This might be a better way to say it: she's skinny, but she's not as
athletically fit as you'd expect from a professional dancer. From
experience, I know there's a real difference between working yourself
thin (like a professional dancer might) and starving yourself thin (as
pop tarts often do).

Beau