[thechat] Beervolt - Oregon/Portland area

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Sun Jan 6 15:14:39 CST 2002

At 12:50 PM 1/6/2002 -0600, Hugh Blair expounded...
>In case someone missed it, I'd like to remind y'all about the possible OR
>Beervolt.  I'm headed there in about 2 hours, so if we can get this put
>together it would be great.
>
>There's been three messages so far about this Beervolt:
><http://lists.evolt.org/thechatarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020100/3606442.html>
><http://lists.evolt.org/thechatarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020100/3606444.html>
><http://lists.evolt.org/thechatarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020100/3606445.html>
>
>Jump in if you can.  (Hopefully) See y'all there.
>
>-Hugh

I can probably make it any of the days.  Thursday the 10th is my birthday,
so I might have something going on that day or possibly the weekend.  I'm
fine with the Grand Lodge in Forest Grove, I hear its a nice place.

So I guess, to get the ball started, I'll propose Saturday the 12th in the
evening (say 6:30?) at the Grand Lodge in Forest Grove.

Judah