[thechat] Cute little computer!

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 7 14:33:17 CST 2002

At 2:27 PM -0600 1/7/02, Ben Dyer wrote:

>On 02:03 PM 1/7/2002, Bob Davis said to me:
>>You could always cover it in PowerPuff Girls stickers...
>>
>>It's a seriously nice little machine.
>
>I like it...but I think it looks like a DRD from Farscape...with an
>LCD monitor. :)
>
>http://marauderpilot.mybravenet.com/gallery/4.jpg

Yeah, it does...

I'd get some little hoses with LED's in the ends to make eyes.

>>I already grabbed iPhoto, and have started to play with it. It's
>>cool.  The 14" screen iBook will be a good seller too, I think.
>
>I tried, too, but Apple's site is pretty hosed right now.

I bet. I managed to hit it right when it got up there, so I had it in a minute.

>>I think they (Apple) did very well today with their new announcements.
>
>Very good...I'm still waiting for a ship date for Photoshop, though. >:(

:)

Steve J. was giving them shit about that too (on stage) and had the
whole crowd laughing about it.  I bet they have it soon.  It's in
integral part of their strategy.

bob

--
bob davis