[thechat] Hillsboro Oregon??

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Mon Jan 7 15:08:17 CST 2002

Hi Folks,

Anybody up in that neck of the woods who might be interested in
participating in  a focus group to help define national 'web skills'?
Next Wednesday - the 16th?  Probly 9am to 3pm?

[If you are 'fairly local' - they will pick up your travel and expenses.
Heck - they're sending me from Houston to Dallas to participate in one
of these.]

I told them I might know a few interesting folks in the Eugene/Portland
area ... and they were interested -- they are asking me for names.

If you're in that neighborhood (and interested) - email me offline and I
will shoot you the email address to get in touch with these folks.

RonL.

(Oh - it sounds like they are paying a $200 honorarium in addition to
covering expenses - if that makes a difference.)