[thechat] Time 'leak' and iPhoto

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 7 17:55:59 CST 2002

At 11:40 PM +0000 1/7/02, Martin wrote:

>Well, given that Apple are linking to the current Time cover:
>http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101020114/index.html
>from their front page, either it was planned all along,
>or they're putting a very, very brave face on it.

Who knows...

Everyone expected a "Steve Meltdown", so maybe in the face of that
he's trying to play it cool.

>iPhoto's pretty cool, although I can see it's going to be a lot
>more use if
>a) You're using it for PhotoCDs which don't need the kind
>    of colour correction that digicam pics do (mmmm Extensis
>    Intellihance)

Yeah. You can import anything on your drive, actually. Apparently,
it'll work for photoshop files as well, so cataloging images is very
easy.

>b) You live in North America as that's the only place you can
>     order the *truely* swish books (and prints).

Eh...I'll ship it to you if you want one. Just have them send it to
me and I'll make sure it gets to you.  There are enough of us here to
make sure that our oversees friends get taken care of.

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org