[thechat] Re: Cute little computer!

Dave Fitch lists at dere-street.com
Tue Jan 8 17:25:43 CST 2002

Ben Dyer <ben_dyer at imaginuity.com> said:

>Very good...I'm still waiting for a ship date for Photoshop, though. >:(

That'll be a long wait. OS X has no TWAIN architecture [it's being
developed, allegedly... it has been in beta for nine months...] and
I'd be very surprised if Adobe shipped a version of Photoshop you
can't scan into. [And we won't say anything about the printing
architecture of OS X either...]

After all, if you can't scan into v7, a lot of people will keep using
v6 in Classic, n'est pas??
Dave