[thechat] Amigaphile

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Jan 9 13:13:19 CST 2002

> Amiga? I don't have my 1000 anymore. But I found this recently:
> http://http://www.gregdonner.org/workbench/wb_11.html
>
> I remember when that was *super* high tech!

I always wanted an Amiga.  I was happy to trade my vic-20 in for the C-64,
though, `cause then I could scrap my cassette drive and use floppies!  I do
miss my old daisy-wheel printer.  I had to sell it to be able to get the
OkiData OkiMate thermal transfer printer.

Anyone remember GEOS?
http://www.zimmers.net/geos
http://www.zimmers.net/geos/geoapps.html

GeoPaint was eerily similar to (though obviously much simpler than) a
popular professional image editing software package...
http://www.zimmers.net/geos/pics/geopnt1.gif

Wow.. What a wierd rush of old memories..

Anyhoo...

Seth