[thechat] Amigaphile

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Wed Jan 9 21:57:59 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Crawford" <jcrawford at avencom.com>
Subject: [thechat] Amigaphile

> Amiga? I don't have my 1000 anymore. But I found this recently:
> http://http://www.gregdonner.org/workbench/wb_11.html
>
> I remember when that was *super* high tech!

Me too. I didnt get an Amiga till the heady days of OS2.1 though :-)

> Aside: I miss: DeluxePaint on the Amiga. And I also wish I could get at
> my Instant Music data files somehow. :-\

Why not get AIAB and/or UAE then? :-)
Or Cloanto do an officially licensed thing with all the ROMs and OS disks
etc at www.cloanto.com

I believe Dpaint 2 Enhanced was available on the PC but they never caught up
as far as Dpaint 5. Personally, I preferred Brilliance (very cool for
animating etc), ArtEffect (like Photoshop, but on the miggy, and not as
good), and PhotoGenics (very cool way of working, now on the PC etc at
www.idruna.com IIRC), and ImageFX.

Olly (Amiga GEEEK!)