Fwd: [thechat] Silk?

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Thu Jan 10 12:54:59 CST 2002

On 10 Jan 2002 at 18:24, Freda Lockert posted a message which said:

>  >but sheesh, olive oil *smells*
> ...gorgeous. And makes good food taste even better. Italians are
> supposed to have very low rates of heart disease - the 'Mediterranean
> diet' but I don't know the relevant stats.

I *like* olives.

But I like *other* flavors, too. I prefer cake that tastes like cake,
bread that tastes like bread, chocolate that tastes like chocolate,
eggs that taste like eggs, potatoes that taste like potatoes, mayo that
tastes like mayo, and peanut brittle that tastes like peanut brittle.

Hedonistic of me, I admit. One flavor should be good enough for
*anybody*, huh?

deke
--------
We are the parents our people warned us about....