[thechat] LoA

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Jan 14 20:48:31 CST 2002

> I *ordered* the "National Geographic Beyond the Movie
> -
> The Lord of the Rings" when it was discussed here
> recently, so it's technically my first. I picked up
> "A Tribute to Heroes" last week, so it's the first
> DVD I bought and brought home. Still no DVD player, so
> I sent it to San Diego with my daughter with the
> stipulation that I get it back when I buy a player.
>
> Terry

My first DVD was 'The Princess Bride.' Standing there in Costco, it just
didn't seem to matter that I had no DVD player at the time. It called my
name, and I answered.

So now, if you count all my son's game systems and various PCs, we've got
five DVD players. It's a sickness, and it has to stop.

joel