[thechat] good article on processes, problem solving, and teaching old dogs new tricks

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Jan 16 16:02:29 CST 2002

http://www.business2.com/articles/web/print/0,1650,37137,FF.html

Not real detailed, but a good overview. Makes up a good part of what I do.
For years I've had a sign on my wall: "It is fruitless to attempt to
indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers." Reminds me
not to be an old dog, and to keep teaching other old dogs all the new tricks
we can come up with.

I don't wanna be called a hamster hunter unless I can call myself the
Hyamstuh Hunta and dress like Steve Irwin.