[thechat] LoA

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 15:46:11 CST 2002

--- Ben Dyer <ben_dyer at imaginuity.com> wrote:

> Yeah, but not, you know, On the Waterfront, Raging
> Bull, Citizen Kane, Fight Club, Dr. Strangelove...

Back when my father-in-law bought his first VHS
machine
I bought him Citizen Kane. Definitely not in the same
category as Matrix.

> But Dr. Strangelove is still the best.

I watched it maybe 8 months ago with my then
17-year-old son and was quite proud that he enjoyed it
and laughed at all the right places. Some rather
subtle
humor in that movie. I actually think 2001 is
Stanley's
best.

"Gentleman, you can't fight in here, this is the
War Room!"

Terry "catching up on email after a sinus infection"