[thechat] LoA

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Thu Jan 17 15:54:52 CST 2002

>>2. Fight Club
>>

> Okay, I haven't seen this movie. Always sounded kinda
> lame to me, but I do keep hearing good things about
> it.
> No, that's not right. I keep encountering people who
> think it's a great film, but haven't heard what it is
> about it that makes it great. Any takers?

I think it's hard to talk about what makes the movie great without
getting into some spoilers, so I'm not going to try, but I will say that
I couldn't understand all the fuss based on the previews; I thought it
looked really stupid. This despite several friends all telling me I
would like it.

When I finally rented it one long weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Rent it.

David