[thechat] Re:[thechat]LoA

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Jan 17 16:15:37 CST 2002

Young Frankenstein ... for an 'other highly touted Mel movie.

Do you have kids?  Would be a great excuse to pick up the 'Wallace &
Gromit' films... or maybe the old Rocky and Bulwinkle stuff.

Would 'comedy classics' include Abbot and Costello, Martin and Lewis,
Buster Keaton, Laurel and Hardy, Marx Brothers kinds of things? ... or
are we talking Red Skelton, Imogene Coco, Burns and Allen, Lucy, Carol
Burnett, Sid Ceasar, Milton Berle, Ernie Kovacs kind of shtick?

For older things, how 'bout Tracy & Hepburn in Adam's Rib or the Thin
Man series?  They count?

Musically; Victor Borge, Spike Jones?

RonL.