[thechat] Australian Summer

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Fri Jan 18 07:56:42 CST 2002

Sounds like a counter-positive to the extreme cold weather phenomenon of the
square tire. You know - park the car overnight, get in the next morning, and
the tire has essentially frozen with a flat spot on the bottom. You drive
away clump, clump, clump, clump.

Then there's the Louisiana summer, where the heat is less blast-furnace, and
more extra-large sauna. That's hard stuff to get used to. "Would you please
stop standing on my chest - oh, there's no one there."

matt g.