[thechat] Rally of MonteCarlo

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Jan 18 18:45:45 CST 2002

At 4:41 PM -0800 1/18/02, Judah McAuley wrote:
>FYI, for those of you who get SpeedVision and are interested in
>World Rally Cup racing, there will be 4 days of same-day coverage of
>the race in Monte Carlo.  It's on starting tonight from 8-9 pm (I
>know that times correct for PST and I assume for EST as well).

Damn I miss Speedvision.

WRC is so much fun to watch. I kind of prefer the British Rally
Championship (the locations are cool, and the Manx Rally is just
*sick*), but they do a great job on SpeedVision.

I missed half of the F-1 season this year with moving and all.
Haven't seen much racing at all. That'll change soon though. You hear
me Martin? I'll be back for the IRC/ICQ commentary!

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org