[thechat] Rally of MonteCarlo

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Jan 21 09:14:34 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judah McAuley" <judah at wiredotter.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 12:41 AM
Subject: [thechat] Rally of MonteCarlo

> FYI, for those of you who get SpeedVision and are interested in World
Rally
> Cup racing, there will be 4 days of same-day coverage of the race in Monte
> Carlo.  It's on starting tonight from 8-9 pm (I know that times correct
for
> PST and I assume for EST as well).

British Eurosport are also carrying WRC (although highlights only)

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/motors/calendar.asp?Page=calendar&LangueID=2&Spor
tID=42&CompID=135 (phew)

They tend to show highlights every couple of days or so.  Digiguide rocks
for finding this kind of thing out :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'