[thechat] LoA

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jan 22 22:58:02 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Dexter" <sgd at ti3.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 11:22 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] LoA

> > > - I'm not sure why that is.  I don't remember the first VHS I
>
> Oh, and the first VHS tape I (via the parents) ever owned: Indiana Jones
> and the Lost Ark. And it was US$80 at the time...

sorry i'm coming into this thread a bittie late (says me determined to catch
up on all things evolt) ...

first VHS: Coming To America (sorry, I was 15!)
first DVD: You've Got Mail + Blade (purchased together along with DVD-ROM)

and yes, the projector idea rocks - we nicknamed an office projector
Braveheart after watching the Mel Gibson movie on it, hooked up to a set of
Altec Lansing speakers blagged off a Dell (yes, the ones with the subwoofer)
... mmm, nice

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'