[thechat] Jeopardy is tonight

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Wed Jan 23 20:09:45 CST 2002

Joe Crawford wrote:
>Spoilers Dagnabbit! I shoulda stopped reading the list!

Well, we'll never see it down here, so if anyone feels like
transcribing the highlights I'll be exceedingly grateful. :)

I'm thinking along the lines of:
Ron had the look of a man stricken, utterly abject, at the <please
fill in the gaps, perhaps: "what does HTML stand for"> question, but
braced himself, steeled his brain, yet to the horror and awesome
admiration of the other contestants, host, camera people, and
evolters worldwide, answered <please fill in the gaps>... etc etc etc

Congrats man!

Cheers
Andrew

--