[thechat] interesting blog

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Jan 24 18:35:01 CST 2002

Damn, I thought that was too easy.  I'm glad that there's one other person
out there on an indexed mailing list who misspelled it exactly the same way.

Somehow I managed to type it correctly into the dictionary each time and
incorrectly into google.

Ah well, thanks for pointing that out.

I also noted in my googlewhacking attempts that a search for salami wombat
returns 132 results, number one being a site featuring downloadable songs
by Pregnant Wombat.  Includes the hit: Pregnant Wombat hunts Blowfish to
Make a Fugu Salami Sandwich

Judah
At 01:24 PM 1/25/2002 +1300, Andrew Forsberg expounded...