[thechat] Re: googlewhack point system proposal (was Re: [thechat] interesting blog)

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Fri Jan 25 17:46:01 CST 2002

matthew garrett wrote:

>Wow! must be Friday...
>
>what about the single word googlewhacks? Should we just equate them with the
>Finger of God, and leave the scoring for the mere mortal doublewhacks, etc.
>using your algorithim?

uh, if you can find one, then we'll make up something. But it's gotta be
in dictionary.com (or perhaps m-w.com?).

Anyway, here's mine. I can't believe nobody thought of using
'antiestablishmentarianism'.

anababtist antiestablishmentarianism
- hey, a doublewhack! does that mean extra points?

http://www.google.com/search?q=anababtist+antiestablishmentarianism
600,479,000 points

btw, I found a (disturbingly) cool blog site while searching for
googlewhacks:
http://porno4potheads.com/
maybe I just like the name. and sorry, no real porno - at least I
couldn't find any ;)

-Bruce