[thechat] daypop and blogdex

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sun Jan 27 02:01:01 CST 2002

So do I see the germ of an idea here?  Is there some way to load a
computer, laptop or desktop, MAC or Windows OS, with a 'deadman'
switch/script/email that would trigger when the real owner doesn't
stop it?  A trigger that would fire and queue up or send some
message back 'home', allowing a traceback to the new user?

I know nothing about MACs and not enough about the internals of
Windows to start this, but it sure sounds like an opportunity for
an important product.  A "Lojack" for computers.  I'd buy into that.

-Hugh