[thechat] [hockey] Stars' coach fired, GM replaced

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Tue Jan 29 04:32:01 CST 2002

>On 2002.01.25 09:01, Scott Dexter wrote:
>
>> Ken Hitchcock was fired this morning, and Bob Gainey (GM) moved into the
>> consultant role he was planning to do in July.

Mostly a lurker here - but I can't resist coming out of hiding when I see
[hockey] in the subject line.  NJ Devils fired Larry Robinson yesterday
(I'm bummed - they had to do something, but I'm still bummed - major
Robinson fan here <--).

Kevin Constantine is the new couch.  Hope he can inspire the boys to find
the net.  I think they forgot what it looks like, lately.

Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com