[thechat] P.o.Ws - Thought this was interesting...

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 29 13:58:01 CST 2002

And you get people that go into the field just because the pay is
supposedly high and they have no passion or interest in the profession
as a whole.  They have no desire to make the profession better or to
pass on their experience.  They have no dedication to quality.  Which,
in many cases, is what has happened in the computing industry.

Dean