[thechat] farscape

Roger L. Waggener waggener at vss.fsi.com
Thu Jan 31 15:39:00 CST 2002

Here in the US on the cable/satellite network called
SciFi, the season has been over for a few months and
we've got a couple more to wait until we'll see any
new ones.

I only began watching several weeks before the 3rd
season ended. I had heard of it, but never thought
anything of it until I saw it once.

It was wierd and I had NO idea what was even happening,
but it seemed to be a quality product. Nice sets, good
dialog, decent SFX, so I stuck with it.

Now, I'm waiting till April when the new episodes
begin to air.

--
  And when they ask me if I speak Rhinoceros
	I'll say "Of cours-e-rous, don't you?"