[thechat] SF Bay Area Job Opportunity --> SR BUSINESS APPLICATIONS ANALYST OPPORTUNITY

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 31 16:34:00 CST 2002

On Thursday, January 31, 2002, at 08:28  pm, Luther, Ron wrote:

> [Manugistics refers to some interesting MRP software developed by in
> Canada some time back.  Before being bought out by Manugistics, they
> were known as Reflex. (Before that they were Fastman.)]
>
> Perhaps more tangentially than directly web related.  Would most likely
> require more familiarity with manufacturing and MRP than sessions and
> XML ... but, still - an opportunity for someone.

Manugistics definitely worth working for.

We're working with them on a major supply chain project,
and the kit is very, very good.

Sessions and XML are both pretty important - sessions for
authenticating users and XML for transferring data between
parties.

Cheers
Martin
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,