[thechat] farscape

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Jan 31 16:49:01 CST 2002

On 04:18 PM 1/31/2002, Roger L. Waggener said to me:
>Aw, now, don't go knocking Voyager.

Sorry, easy target. :)

>Everybody always has to knock Voyager.

Again, easy target. :)

>I mean, I know that a lot of it wasn't so great,
>but you needn't make those of us (am I the ONLY
>ONE) who enjoy it anyway feel guilty about it.

I'm not knocking you (I will admit to having seen almost every episode),
but the series was very predictable, the characters were shallow, and the
side stories that should've been interesting really weren't.

There were some episodes where the plot or the concept was reasonably
original and interesting, but, unfortunately, they were few and far between.

<http://www.startrek.com/library/voy_episodes/episodes_voy_detail_103365.asp>
<http://www.startrek.com/library/voy_episodes/episodes_voy_detail_110468.asp>

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

     If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.