[thechat] dosh?

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Thu Jan 31 18:23:00 CST 2002

>So far, my spider eating has been limited to a full-size huntsman*, some
>unknown medium-sized species, and something quite small. Eat what you fear.
>(Unfortunately, I also fear horses...)

French ancestry?

>There are things which taste worse than a spider, but not many... (a lit
>cigarette being one of them - that was horrible).

Hold on one: you *ate* a lit cigarette, or, <pfft />, you drew on one?

I can only claim to have eaten a handful of moth and weevil larvae.
They'd taken over a bag of hazelnuts (yum), along with much of
everything else on the shelves which wasn't sealed. So many colours,
shapes, and sizes.

Cheers
Andrew