[thechat] final jeopardy

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 31 22:34:03 CST 2002

I was referring to Canadians winning money in the states, if I won something
in the Great White North, I ain't a-telling Uncle Sugar :-)

Second place is almost forced to bet it all, unless they want to guarantee
themselves the 2nd place trip. Course just as soon as I wrote my bet I
started thinking I should've just bet zero... But I couldn't believe they'd
come up with a "sports" question I'd miss... and I prolly wouldn't have had
I not traveled all of the day before...

Thanks,
Ron White

<>
i still can't get over how you bet it all on Final Jeopardy

that took balls, man

have you taken your trip to 90210 yet?
<>

Negs on the trip, you don't get the prizes until up to 120 days after the
show airs... and then the dickey's make you take the trip within one year of
the show airing ad there's only certain times you can use it, etc. So I
think there's like 2 months out of the next 12 that we can go :-)