[thechat] Notice of Milwaukee Beervolt, Feb 9!

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Feb 1 16:54:00 CST 2002

We're going to pull of the first weekend Milwaukee beervolt ever next
saturday.

Matt Warden is going to be in town for the weekend, and to honor his
arduous journey to the Great White North, we'll be gathering around 6pm
Sat evening.

Now, Megan has requested that the next Milwaukee Beervolt be labeled
'Milwaukee Cheese&Wine-volt', and althought it doesn't have the same ring,
we're happy to accomidate those with a penchant for the lighter variety of
alcholoic beverages. Thus, the Milwaukee Cheese&Wine-volt will be held at
the Trocedero on Water Street, convienently located just 150 feet from my
apartment :)

So, be it beer, wine, eclaires, Ginger Ale, or sausage, the Trocedero will
be able to accomodate all :)

The short version:

Saturday, Feb 9th at 6pm in the patio(near the back) of The Trocadero 1758
N Water St.. Directions:
http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/maps-maponly/usr=~3c5b1c90.bf09.31d7.4/c=1/refsrc=onwisconsin/isredir=1/#planrouteform

Friend/SO's/partners/etc are encouraged to join us as well.. We don't
bite...

...hard ;)

.djc.