[thechat] any evolters in California (speaking of beer-volts, cheese&wine-volts)?

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Tue Feb 5 23:48:01 CST 2002

Hey Shirley and Terry (since you're closest and I've met Joe),

(Not that I wouldn't want to meet Joe again.)

Hey, sure, anytime you're near-ish give me a shout. But please not on
this list, 'cause I read it sporadically (I just happened to catch
the subject line).

home: 650-321-6088 (try here first)
cell: 650-996-5857

BTW, Shirley, I'm going to be in Vallejo tomorrow visiting a friend,
but I've got to be home around 5. However, I'll be up there every so
often, so perhaps we could even meet in that area sometime.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad's poor health. I just lost mine 6
months ago (http://digitizethis.com/memorial/dad/). Let me know if
there's anything I can do.

Cheers,
Marlene