[thechat] i'll get mahatma coat and we'll leave...

Shirley Kaiser skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Feb 6 00:04:00 CST 2002

At 09:30 PM 2/5/2002, you typed:
>At 10:27 AM 2/6/2002, Rudemeister wrote:
>>Furthermore, due to his diet he wound up with very bad breath. Thus he
>>became known as a "super calloused fragile mystic plagued with halitosis."
>>

>>[ba-dump-bump]
>
>OK, I have NO idea what that was supposed to be about.
>
>Was it a joke, Rude?

Madhu, I'm not if you're just dishing it back to Rudy or not.

If you're really wondering, read the rest. If you're just dishing it back,
then disregard.

If you're not sure what the joke is about, there's a movie called "Mary
Poppins" with Julie Andrews..... supercalifragilisticexpealidocious

Lyrics
<http://kobe.cool.ne.jp/oldworld/eng/lyric/Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious.txt>

and the 1964 movie on DVD!!
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6305878323/>