[thechat] San Diego: little girl

Shirley Kaiser skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Feb 6 18:00:00 CST 2002

At 09:51 AM 2/6/2002, you typed:
>Since some of you are in San Diego:
>http://daniellemissing.tripod.com/
>
>my heart breaks.

They just found her!! I just heard a break-in news report! Don't know the
details yet. Sounds like they found her alive, though. Woohoo!

>***
>
>& speaking of little girls, my 6 year daughter old is so excited, she
>just got her first 'wiggly tooth."  She's been waiting so long for
>this.

Oh, congratulations!! How exciting is that! I remember well (my kids are
18, 13). So how are the negotiations for how much the tooth fairy brings?
<grin>

Exciting, memorable moments, that's for sure.

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Web Site Design, Development     http://www.skdesigns.com/