[thechat] American Movie

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 7 10:01:17 CST 2002

> >> was in "American Movie" & "Coven" with Mark Borchardt and Mike
Schank...
> Miriam, I've seen both...where are you in "American Movie"????  (It's been
>How can we spot you when the day comes to see either of those?

Heh.
Well, for starters, don't blink much during "American Movie."
The DVD has "Coven" on it.... I'm Sharon, the one with short curly dark hair
who leads the AA Group / Coven / Whatever. This was the best I could find in
a quick Google: http://www.artisticunderground.com/mf_unbound/coven.html.
The cooler thing was the first time MB was on Letterman, they showed a whole
big scene with me and Mark.... Yeah, Mark beating me up... whee! Now
*there's* something I wish I could find a clip of....   :-)

The wierdest thing to me was that people would comment on my "performance" -
so mysterious, so menacing, blah blah -- well fuck, the script was changing
so constantly that I was pretty much reading the lines for the first time
when the camera started rolling! Man! It was wild! Wow.

M.

--
http://www.dynagirl.com/blog.shtml
we were just trying to help you