[thechat] 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Thu Feb 7 18:22:00 CST 2002

Paul Cowan wrote:

>>I was an extra in http://us.imdb.com/Title?0080066 -- if you can find
>>the video, look for the 3 kids in the inner tubes. :-) I'm the one who
>>says "Oooh, what is it?"
>>
>>Too bad I'm uncredited. :-\
>>

> Well.. by my count, that gives you 3.

Not too bad. :-)

> Joe Crawford was in Up from the Depths (1979) with Sam Bottoms
> Sam Bottoms was in Gardens of Stone (1987) with Elias Koteas
> Elias Koteas was in Novocaine (2001) with Kevin Bacon
>
> (in fact, about 5 or 6 of the people in "Up from the Depths" have Bacon
> numbers of 2..)
>
> It's pretty easy to add data to the IMDb too, if you'd like to get yourself
> listed, and hence searchable by the Oracle of Bacon:
> http://us.imdb.com/Help/Classes/Senior/adds

I just went through their thing. Kind of interesting. They have a bunch
of "submit via email" stuff on the add page with pipe delimited data. I
put myself and my mom into the system. Listed us as "uncredited extras"

Kind of a larkish fun thing. :-)

Thanks Paul for the suggestion!

	- joe

--
Joe Crawford | Web Development and Design for AVENCOM
      m: mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com
      p: 619.230.0241
      w: http://www.avencom.com/