[thechat] News Update

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Feb 8 16:15:00 CST 2002

Seth wrote:

>but it's an unfortunate reality in war.

I did mention my position on WAR when the mess started, didn't I.

>It sucks for the national government to have to spend so much money defending
>YOUR right to not live in fear.

My government has caused me more fear than any al quaida lackey.
Which is why I've begun to ignore the whole fricken mess & just spend
my spare time playing loud music on my cheap guitar.

>I don't think any sane person enjoys death;

I didn't say he was sane.

Bush is Mr. Death and we knew that when we elected him.
http://www.bushkills.com/murders.html

Erika

PS: Big fun here at Lewis & Clark College on Sunday!
http://www.rallyforjustice.org/