[thechat] LOTR soundtrack

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Sat Feb 16 12:43:00 CST 2002

After reading/hearing multiple scathing reviews of this soundtrack, I've
decided I'd rather be an uneducated cretin than stop listening to all my
favorite music. I thought the soundtrack was perfect during the movie, and
I'm listening right now while I work, and it sure doesn't lose anything.
And, while I'm not Enya's biggest fan, I'm not sure what's meant by calling
her 'a parody of herself.'
I remain happily ignorant.
(here's part of what I'm whining about:
http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1057235431/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/al
bum.html/itemid=1460947/select=review/pubid=7/docid=509115
<http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1057235431/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/a
lbum.html/itemid=1460947/select=review/pubid=7/docid=509115>  )
joel