[thechat] Time for a change......Canada

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 07:31:01 CST 2002

Afternoon list,

  I'm considering a move to Canada - could any canadians on this list
  answer a couple of questions I have.

  I'm especially considering going to the Whistler area, for the
  skiing/snowboarding - other snow activities.  I also want to take my
  dog and be able to horse-ride with a view to either taking my own
  horse(s) or buying out there.

  If there are any canadians on this list, could they tell me what the
  work is like.  Ideally I would stay freelance, hopefully holding
  onto my current clients plus gaining some more over there.  - no
  idea if this is viable or not, but I work from home anyway so I only
  really see the time-delay as being the main problem!  btw I'm a
  website designer - verging into the realms of developer.

  Is this all pie in the sky?  What are your thoughts?

  I apologise for the vagueness of this email, I'm just sort of trying
  to get things sorted in my head (iykwim) and thought I'd ask about
  other peoples experiences.

  If this should go offlist, please let me know and I will do so
  immediately.

--
tia
 kristina