[thechat] niagara falls

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Mon Feb 18 13:20:00 CST 2002

Hi Rudy,

I knew *someone* would recognize it!

Thanks!  I couldn't remember the 'trigger phrase' this morning ...
"Niagra Falls!?"

Yep - that was a wonderful bit!

;-)

RonL.
[A 'full set' of Curls, eh?  ... Hmmmm ... That must make you 'Shirley
Temple'!]

{I'da said "a full set of Curlies" ... but you know how that British lot
is!}

-----Original Message-----
From: rudy [mailto:rudy937 at rogers.com]
Subject: [thechat] niagara falls

    "Hiya, pal"

    "Did you call me 'pal'?  Why, I haven't heard that word for
years..."

            [ snip lots ]

    "... until I finally caught up with him in Niagara Falls.
              NIAGARA FALLS!!  Slowly I turned... "

it's from Gents Without Cents, released in 1944, the 81st Three Stooges
short film that starred Curly

i've got all 97 curly films on videotape (taped off television,
commercials
edited out)