[thechat] sxsw ?

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Tue Feb 19 09:31:00 CST 2002

>Hello Texas!
>
>I just bought a flight to Austin during SXSW. Still not sure
>I'm signing up for the whole show, but I'll be in town March
>9-17 if anyone else wants to reprise the Ginger Man Beervoltageddon...
>
>matt g.

<envy color="green">
Curses! I've tried everything, and I just can't make it.
<envy>

I suspect this is going to be the highpoint of the show:
Content / Design Track * Sunday Theme: Independents Day
10:30-12:00
Independents Day: Celebrating Independent Content
Shirley Kaiser (SK Designs) [go, Shirley! h'ray!]
Derek Powazek (Powazek Productions)
Michael Schmidt (Freelance Art Director)
Jeffrey Zeldman (alistapart.com)
(http://www.sxsw.com/interactive/panels/sun.php)