[thechat] City dwellers...

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Tue Feb 19 09:34:59 CST 2002

on 2/19/2002 7:10 AM, matthew garrett at matthew.garrett at snet.net wrote:

> I'm not going to Seybold, but if there are any other NY area people I'll
> come in for beervolt. You don't hear much from New Yorkers on thelist...

Hmmm.

What is the lack of strong activity on evolt from people in larger cities
due to?

I've been working on a theory that the larger the city, the more in-grown
opportunities to network (think wwwac, noend, web405, etc) - so less of the
folks in larger cities are drawn to evolt.

Does this theory make sense to anyone? Or is it completely baseless?

    - Joe <http://artlung.com/>